Welcome to the Hotel Dionyssos!
During your stay with us, we will do our outmost best to provide you with our most Authentic Greek Hospitality experience.
We would like to thank you for choosing us, as your home upon your visit here in Skopelos.
We invite you to enjoy all the services we offer, the “Pool Bar” and the “Pool“.
Thanking you for this honour, both the Management and the hotel staff, we put our efforts at your disposal, in order to make your stay comfortable and pleasant.
Mr. Yiannis Gioldasis
- Hotel’s telephone number: 0030 24240 23210
- Reception: At your disposal 24 hrs (Dial: 130)
- Hotel’s telephone number: 0030 24240 23210
- Bar tel: Dial 501
- We accept: Visa & MasterCard
- Breakfast: Is served 08:00 – 10:30 hrs
- email for reservations: email@example.com
- email (other): firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.dionyssoshotel.gr
- Wi-Fi: Connect “Hotel Dionyssos” – Password “dionyssos”
- Address: Skopelos Island. Greece p.c.: 370 03
- Hotel’s voltage: 220 volt
- Wake up calls: Please contact Reception desk by dialing 130
- All of our bedrooms and public areas are non-smoking; Smoking within the hotel carries a fine of € 250.00
Located at the swimming pool area.
Opening hours from 11:00 to Late hours…serving drinks, cocktails and light food menu such as club, burgers and salads up to 17:00 hrs.
Please assure you do not leave your key in your bedroom when heading out of the hotel. We do advise that you drop your key off at the reception for safekeeping.
We recommend that you refrain from leaving valuables unattended, including travel documents, bank cards and jewelry, etc.
- WE kindly encourage that you make use of the allocated safety box, placed in your closet.
- Hotel Dionyssos cannot be held responsible for the loss of items that have not been declared and delivered to the Hotel for safe keeping purposes.
- The AC unit can be controlled via the allocated remote controller in your room.
- Turn the device on, by pressing the Power button on the remote’s panel.
- Adjust the device’s temperature, by pressing the up/down arrows on the remote’s panel
- We are kindly asking that you switch the unit off when not in the room or when your balcony door is open.
‘’Do not Disturb’’
- If you do not wish for your room to be serviced, please place the “Do not disturb’’card (red side) on the outside of your door handle.
- In case you would like your room to be attended, please either remove the card, or have face on the ‘’Green side’’.
- On the 3rd day of your stay, your room will automatically be serviced, as per hotel policy. If your do not disturb is still on, our housekeepers will do their best, not to disturb you.
For any technical issues that might arise, please contact us directly and a member of our reception team will promptly attempt to resolve.
We kindly ask that you release your room no later than 11:00 hrs.
- if you wish to extend your check out time, please contact the reception desk.
- Between 11:00 – 18:00 hrs and subject to the hotel’s availability, late check cost rises to 50% of the available rate.
- Check out passed 18:00 hrs, additional cost comes to 100% of the available rate.
Please inquire with reception for temporary luggage storage.
- Our fresh water pool is available between 09:00 – 19:30 hrs.
- No life guard on duty.
- In the pool as well as surrounding area, safety comes at your own risk.
- Diving is not permitted.
- Please do not enter the pool after the use of skin care products.
- Please use the pool area shower before entering the pool.
- Minors (under the age of 18) should always be accompanied by an adult both at the pool and its surrounding areas.
- Pool depth specifications are displayed on the pool tyles and on a relative sign
All bedrooms and public areas of the hotel are equipped with smoke detectors; Public areas are also supplied with water sprinklers.
In the event of fire please inform at once the Reception desk by dialing 130 and indicate the exact location.
We would like to make you aware of the following:
Please follow the steps below, after informing reception (dial 130):
- Stay calm!!
- Try not to get trapped in the location of the fire
- Evacuate the room and close the door behind
Please be aware of:
- The nearest fire exit, pointed at by the relevant green “Exit” sign
- Fire alarm going off at the corridors
- Reception’s telephone number (dial 130)
How to react when the Fire Alarm goes off:
- Please remain calm!!
- If you noticed smoke around you, walk as close as possible to the ground, and cover nose and mouth with a damp towel
- Follow the “Exit” signs and evacuate the building
To avoid fire hazards:
- Always use ashtrays and assure that your cigarette has been fully put out
- Avoid the simultaneous use of multiple electric devices, such as charging your electronic devices, using an iron, kettle etc.
- Do not use flammable objects and other electronic devices nearby a fire
- Please apply water on the surface of any spilled flammable items and call reception (dial 130)
- The hotel provides outdoor & indoor parking facilities free of charge.
- Hotel Dionyssos cannot be held responsible for any damages or loss of the vehicle, motorbike, bike etc
- We are kindly asking that you refrain from using your bathroom towels at the pool area or the beach
- If you wish for your towels to be replaced, please place them by the sink in your bathroom
- Towels placed on the towel rack will not be replaced
Please contact the reception desk for pool towel rental and usage.
Hygiene & Minifridge
For health and safety reasons, we kindly ask that you avoid storing food and items in your bedroom and mini fridge.
Should you wish to use our laundry facilities, please contact the reception desk.
Use of Water
- Although tap water is drinkable, we do recommend that you prefer bottled water.
- Your contribution to water saving would also be very much appreciated, as part of our sustainability focus!!
Much to our regret, we do not allow external guests to visit you in your bedroom.
If you wish to have external guests visit you, please contact the reception desk first.
The local Health Centre will be at your disposal on a 24 hours basis.
Should you require private medical attendance either at the hotel or externally, please contact the front desk. The hotel does not provide an in house medical service nor partners with a third party company.
Meetings & Events
Our Meetings & Events department offers a wide range of menus, to fit any occasion and can host up to 350 people, either indoors or our pool area.
To find out more, please see our Reception team.
Local activities & entertainment
Please see our Reception desk for information regarding local entertainment, restaurants, museums and archeological sites.
Skopelos is home for over 400 churches and monasteries, open certain days of the week and on festive Sundays.
We wish you a lovely stay!!!!!